The ring of six bells have been hung in an 8-bell frame since 1920. In 2023 the bells were removed for retuning and to have their existing fittings restored or replaced. Two additional treble bells have been added to complete an octave, both of which were previously used elsewhere. This project was undertaken in conjunction with Timsbury Clocks, who moved the existing clock into one corner of the ringing chamber, to give enough space for the additional ringers.
The completed job.